It’s a return engagement for Kev Blackburn, the life success engineer who created a multi-million-pound arbitrage empire through Amazon!
Kev is the perfect example of someone who took a dream and turned it into a reality, spurred on only by his willpower, and through setting effective goals.
In this week’s show, Kev discusses how you can turn your side hustle into a full-time gig, and talks you through an abundance of ideas that’ll get your imaginations firing on all cylinders, so that you can face the return to normality with newfound vigour!
- Striking out on your own is scary, but it’s also a gift. Being in control of your own destiny is invaluable.
- The first step in going it alone is to work out what your ideal life looks like. Only by doing so can we see the path that takes us there.
- Systems and processes are the building blocks of every successful enterprise. By installing effective systems, we level-up its ability to run more autonomously.
- The journey of building a business requires a huge amount of sacrifice, and will ultimately impact your personal life. The best way of ensuring the damage remains minimal is to involve our loved ones whenever possible.
- The greatest thing about technology is that we can now reach those who need our help and our stories in order to empower them to persevere with their own dreams.
‘If anything’s going to give you a reason to control your destiny, then this is it’
‘Buying and selling is simple, but so exciting!’
‘I don’t like guessing and I don’t like gambling. It’s all about limiting risk’
’The desire, the motivation and the energy; the only way we attain them is by recognising what’s important to you’
‘You are creating your own story. The time to act is now'
Life Success Engineer - https://www.lifesuccessengineer.com
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds - with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development - showing up and being the best version of myself ... every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations - so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms - utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU