It’s the 100th episode of Scale Up Your Business, and to celebrate this momentous event, Nick has invited a very special guest indeed.
Rob Moore, known to the world as The Disruptive Entrepreneur, could be said to have planted the seed that would one day become Scale Up Your Business. As well as being one of Nick’s mentors, he is known throughout the business world as one of the most successful disruptors out there, holding three world records for speaking, authoring several best-sellers, founding the UK’s largest property education business, and still finding time to own and manage over 750 properties with his business partner.
It’s a mindset masterclass this week, for this very special 100th episode!
- Life and business are a series of opportunities and decisions that can take our journey towards infinite possibilities. The ability to see the possibilities of each decision come from developing a growth mentality.
- Far too often we get hung up on investing in material possessions that do nothing to advance us. Investment in one’s self is the best investment we can make.
- When we begin, our desire for security and assets is understandable, and should be encouraged. But as we progress, we should always seek to lean towards growth and altruism.
- If we design our scaling ambitions to be much larger than we need, we are able to easily surpass the smaller checkpoints along the way.
- Disruption is a positive thing. Progress has always been made by the outside thinkers. Societies change and new orders have arisen repeatedly. It is the disruptive thinkers who lead the charge.
‘If I don’t see the reason in something that’s happening, I’m not getting the lesson'
‘What you feed your mind - your thoughts become’
’The investment in yourself is the best investment you can make’
‘My vision and my mission needed to be much bigger than myself’
‘When people listen to you, they should also honour your uniqueness'
Scale Up Your Business – scaleup.vip/podcast
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: scaleup.vip/community
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days - download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: scaleup.vip/20leads
The Rob Moore Foundation - https://robmoore.com/robmoorefoundation/
Rob Moore LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/robmoore1979/?originalSubdomain=uk
Rob Moore - https://robmoore.com
‘Money' and 'The Disruptive Entrepreneur' - https://robmoore.com/podcast/
ABOUT THE GUEST
Rob Moore is a triple best-selling Property Author, public speaker, entrepreneur, and multi-million- pound Property Investor. He co- founded the UK’s biggest property education company Progressive Property in 2006 with Mark Homer and has since helped over 100,000 entrepreneurs towards achieving the same, including consulting for many established multi-millionaires and keynoting at some of the UK’s most important business events.
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor. My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds - with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development - showing up and being the best version of myself ... every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations - so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms - utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick’s Facebook Page: https://scaleup.vip/FB
Nick’s LinkedIn: https://scaleup.vip/LI
Nick's Instagram: https://scaleup.vip/IG
Nick’s website: https://scaleup.vip/NB
Scale Up Your Business website: https://scaleup.vip/suyb