Despite the current situation, there’s never been a better time to think about investment. The world has to go back to normal sooner or later, so what will your business portfolio look like when it does?
In this week’s show, Nick talks to Dr Eric George, the world-renowned surgeon, entrepreneur and philanthropist about the best ways in which we can keep the channels of investment open by nurturing the critical relationship between the entrepreneur and investor. No matter which side you fall on, this is an incredibly insightful conversation that will open up all kinds of new perspectives.
- Entrepreneurs and investors are such separate entities, but their power is increased exponentially when they unite in the same cause.
- Narrow-mindedness is a barrier to innovation. If we cannot achieve a certain goal through lack of technology or knowledge, then grow, develop or acquire someone in order to achieve it.
- There’s a real sense of collaboration between management and investors right now, who recognise that effective synergy brings rich rewards to all involved.
- Leaders emerge in times of trouble. Those with the natural instinct to thrive and survive are beacons to those in need of direction.
- The world is changed forever. It’s up to the thinkers and innovators to make sure that the world is changed for the better.
’The more connected that entrepreneurs and investors are, the greater success those two entities will have’
‘Don’t be afraid to get in the water and swim!’
‘In situations like this you’ve got to step up. You have to think differently’
’There’s nothing like a common enemy to build camaraderie’
’Something like this forces you to do the things you should’ve been doing anyway’
Dr Eric George LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/eric-george-md/
ERG Enterprises – https://www.ergenterprises.net
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU