Sebastian Bates, the founder of The Warrior Academy among others, talks to Nick about the ways in which you can face down the challenges being presented to us these days, and pivot rapidly towards a more online business model.
Over the past four months, Sebastian has helped countless entrepreneurs and business owners to make the change and thrive, and today he’s here to offer his insights to you!
- Sports and martial arts force us to focus our thinking and live in the moment. They allow us to channel our thoughts into a more macro approach and experience time and events more differently.
- The key to attracting an audience is not to apply guesswork, but to pinpoint the exact thing that people want, and then advertise that message clearly and effectively.
- The recent events in the world have shown all of us that multiple streams of income are essential in order to avoid pressure, and that cash really is king.
- Look closely at the problem you are trying to solve. Why are you doing what you’re doing? If we step back and take an outside perspective, it allows us to see where that solution fits in the world.
- Vital tasks are the ones that only the key person of influence in each business can perform. Functional tasks are the opposite; tasks that can be outsourced, and which keep the wheels turning.
‘You’ve got to really have a very strong, confident outlook with no hesitation, and make decisions very quickly’
‘Ultimately, I committed to taking the business global’
‘A goal is not something you work towards. It’s something you come from’
‘We’ve got to help them think long term. They have to think “visionary”'
‘It’s fundamental that you find a way to push your personal brand'
Scale Up Your Business – scaleup.vip/podcast
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: scaleup.vip/community
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days - download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: scaleup.vip/20leads
Sebastian Bates LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/sebastian-seb-bates-4b70412b?originalSubdomain=ae
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor. My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds - with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development - showing up and being the best version of myself ... every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations - so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms - utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick’s Facebook Page: https://scaleup.vip/FB
Nick’s LinkedIn: https://scaleup.vip/LI
Nick's Instagram: https://scaleup.vip/IG
Nick’s website: https://scaleup.vip/NB
Scale Up Your Business website: https://scaleup.vip/suyb