In this week’s show, Nick talks to Henry Kaminski Jr, otherwise known as “The Brand Doctor”, a specialist in helping the best-of-the-best to be even better!
Henry is here to tell you all about his remarkable ascent to the top; a tale of resilience, entrepreneurial genius, serendipity, and most importantly, identity.
- Early success came for Henry because he focused on the needs and wants of his customer base. In this case, speed was the essential factor is building his brand.
- As we mature in business, we come to realise that the best strategy is to slow down in order to speed up. Focus becomes fixed upon quality.
- Scale-up doesn’t mean growing the actual business. It’s all about growing, developing and scaling yourself up so that you can energise your business. It’s about creating the best version of you.
- The best mentors are ones who are in the place we wish to be. When we reach a certain level, we must endeavour to find the people who can take us further.
- Too often we devalue ourselves or our products due to a lack of self-belief or confidence. Discover your value and don’t ever be afraid of declaring it.
‘Challenges are opportunities if you see them in the right light’
‘Give yourself that time to think!’
‘It’s about the person you need to become in order to create an amazing business’
’I have a beautiful life. I have a beautiful business. I have all the time in the world to watch my son grow up'
The Brand Doctor Podcast - https://uniquedesignz.net/the-brand-doctor-podcast/
Henry Kaminski Jr LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/in/henry-kaminski-jr/
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds - with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development - showing up and being the best version of myself ... every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations - so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms - utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU