In this week’s Entrepreneur In Focus, Nick talks to Patrick Bet-David, the creator of Valuetainment, the world’s #1 YouTube channel for entrepreneurs!
Patrick’s entrepreneurial journey is an incredible story, which began at the age of ten years old when he arrived in America, and has seen him overcome challenges and barriers ever since.
Patrick talks candidly about his fascinating rise to the top, and the reason behind his true mission: to shape the next generation of entrepreneurs and business-people through disruptive thinking.
- The best of the best are those who do not disregard criticism, but store it, and then go out of their way to prove that person wrong.
- People have the right ideas in mind; it’s their sequencing that needs work. The best route is to always take care of yourself and your family first, and chase your dreams hard afterwards.
- People who clearly define their standards, beliefs and values, are the people who tend to achieve more, and who end up helping others more.
- There are businesses who will not survive the coronavirus economic catastrophe because of bad planning, or because they failed to pivot. There are also those who will not survive, because their business models are not valuable enough to attract the slim investment opportunities out there.
- Leaders, more than ever, need to have competency and empathy more than any other skills. We need to be able to inspire and understand.
‘Competition can be scary, especially when you lose’
‘I’m not stopping until I’ve made millions and no-one can tell me what to do’
’Should I do what I love? Or should I do what makes me money?’
‘Every business moving forward has to make sure they are pandemic-proof’
Scale Up Your Business – https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/scale-up-your-business-podcast/id1453523566
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: https://buff.ly/2JR1cTF
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days – download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: https://buff.ly/2ZiN26Y
Patrick Bet-David Instagram: @patrickbetdavid
Patrick Bet-David Twitter: @patrickbetdavid
Patrick Bet-David Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PatrickBetDavid.Valuetainment/
Patrick Bet-David YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/c/valuetainment
To get your free chapter of Patrick’s new book go to yournextfivemoves.com
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU