Mike “C-Roc” Ciorrocco’s mission is to find out what you’re made of. It’s a mission he’s working towards each day by using the art of “people building”, and by establishing himself as one of the great business leaders out there.
Having recently been voted as one of the Top Business Leaders To Follow In 2020 by Yahoo Finance, Mike joins the podcast today to talk about his entrepreneurial journey, and how you can turn setbacks into rocket fuel to keep driving yourself forward, and by doing so, turn the hurdles into finish-lines.
- The challenges we face in our formative years can give us the armour we need to battle through adversity in business, and in life. All obstacles are lessons.
- Conceptualise challenge as rocket fuel, a driving burst of energy to drive you upwards and forwards, instead of a detrimental occurrence. Change your perception and you change for the better.
- Sales are a form of leadership. We are using methodologies of leadership in order to “lead” our customers towards decisions.
- Be as consistent as you can be. Even if you feel as though something isn’t working immediately, trust the process and see it through. It requires discipline and belief.
- Build your team out with people who you can help and develop, so that they can become the best version of themselves. Sometimes enthusiasm and willingness are far more important than experience.
’People need to be built’
‘When you start being aware of that concept, it changes everything!’
‘It’s your duty to be successful. Not just to pay your bills, but to help other people’
‘I will help you grow – you just have to be willing’
‘You’ve got to get out of obscurity’
Scale Up Your Business – scaleup.vip/podcast
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: scaleup.vip/community
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days – download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: scaleup.vip/20leads
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor. My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick’s Facebook Page: https://scaleup.vip/FB
Nick’s LinkedIn: https://scaleup.vip/LI
Nick’s Instagram: https://scaleup.vip/IG
Nick’s website: https://scaleup.vip/NB
Scale Up Your Business website: https://scaleup.vip/suyb