The fabulous ‘Entrepreneur In Focus’ series continues as I meet with Gaurav Sinha, author of ‘Compassion Inc – Unleashing The Power Of Empathy In Life And Business’.
Gaurav has become one of the world’s most respected entrepreneurs and anthropologists, working at the intersection of strategy and storytelling in order to help brands resonate and develop with distinction.
In this week’s show, Gaurav discusses his incredible journey, the importance of self-belief, and the philosophies that can help you achieve your scale-up goals… in business and in life!
- Always look for a great boss; never look for a great job. A true leader can help you to realise the shape of your journey at the outset.
- At the outset of any entrepreneurial journey, revenue is king. Hustle all you can to put food on the table and aim for the small wins that elevate you each time.
- You always need people in order to climb higher. The key to keeping those people is to create a culture of collaboration in a transactional world.
- Altruism in brands has become far too scarce. It’s not about profit, it’s about prosperity. It’s not about shareholder value, but working with holders of shared values.
- A great business requires three things: the idea, the operations, and the money. Simplicity is the key to long-term success and most importantly, happiness.
’The word “more” has been hijacked’
’Stars don’t work for idiots. They work for other stars’
‘Insatiable curiosity is part of my DNA’
‘Momentum is more important than direction’
Scale Up Your Business – https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/scale-up-your-business-podcast/id1453523566
Gaurav Sinha – http://gaurav-sinha.com
Save your spot on my FREE Business Growth Accelerator training hosted by Rock Thomas here: https://buff.ly/2X9YEGr
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: https://buff.ly/2JR1cTF
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days – download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: https://buff.ly/2ZiN26Y
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU