Matt Andrews is an investor, philanthropist and entrepreneur who is talking to Nick about collaboration and its importance.
He has taken the concept of collaboration and scaled it exponentially and talks in-depth with Nick about his journey and why he is energised by collaborating with other people and championing them to do their best in something they truly believe in.
This is an opportunity to hear great content about what a great collaboration is and why there are always key questions you should ask yourself before beginning any collaboration
Connecting, nurturing and empowering can bring you the intentional relationships that lead to great collaborations, listen in and find out more
- Putting yourself out there opens you to both the good and the bad but if you are leading and living by your principles they shouldn’t change
- When I collaborate with people and hear about their ideas, I get energy from them and am excited about it
- I’m at my best when I’m helping and championing others to do their best in something they truly believe in
- The ability to pull people in from my business world and connect them with our charity work really solidifies our relationships in a way business never could
- The money and the business come when you put the right collaborators together
- Collaboration can bring another level that you can’t put a price on and can’t put a value on the difference it makes in your life
- Connect, nurture and empower is a framework for building intentional relationships
- You need to be purposeful about who you want to move to the nurturing phase. Creating communities can speed up the nurture process
- Real empowerment is when you have such a candid relationship that you can have the difficult conversations
- With every opportunity, you should first look at whether it’s in alignment with your values and get you closer to your goals
- Always ask yourself – do I value the person and being with them? Does it help people and drive revenue? Is it fun?
- Understanding who you are means that you are able to value and appreciate your relationships more
- You have to be intentional with your days, do stuff you love and hang out with people who empower you and you respect and those you can help
‘Collaboration has brought everything good into my life’
‘I’m instantly energised by people who are doing great things’
‘Pulling from my business communities I’ve built an amazing group of friends who have a heart for sharing’
Scale Up Your Business – scaleup.vip/podcast
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: scaleup.vip/community
Take the Predictable Growth Assessment™, to measure your current business performance and show you where to focus next to get to where you want to be: https://scaleup.vip/PredictableGrowthAssessment
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor. My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick’s Facebook Page: https://scaleup.vip/FB
Nick’s LinkedIn: https://scaleup.vip/LI
Nick’s Instagram: https://scaleup.vip/IG
Scale Up Your Business website: www.suyb.global