Nick’s special guest this week is JT McCormick, the CEO Of Scribe Media, ranked #1 in Top Company Culture In America by Entrepreneur Magazine!
There’s no one in the world more qualified (officially) to tell you how, and why, you should be building a world-beating culture in your business today.
- Challenges and barriers in early life were taken not as roadblocks, but as lessons that helped JT to grow stronger. Sometimes the things that beat us down make us more determined.
- JT has always led by three principles: People, processes, profits. Good people will swiftly enable the following two principles.
- We need to be constantly questioning everything. Those who inquire, discover. There’s no such thing as a stupid question.
- There’s no such thing as failure. You only fail when you stop trying. The goal is to learn, not-repeat, and grow from the mistakes.
- Great companies are never built by one person. They are the cumulative product of the collaborative efforts of great people.
’That chaos has actually helped me in business’
‘With great people we can build great processes and make great profits’
‘I never want to be the smartest person in the room’
‘You only fail if you stop trying’
JT McCormick LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/in/jtmccormick/
JT McCormick – https://jtmccormick.com
Scribe Media –
Scale Up Your Business – https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/scale-up-your-business-podcast/id1453523566
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: https://buff.ly/2JR1cTF
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days – download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: https://buff.ly/2ZiN26Y
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU