Welcome to 2020, and to a brand new series of Scale Up Your Business!
After receiving a multitude of feedback about what you’d like to hear, Nick has decided to present an entirely new series surrounding the actual process of scaling your business, presented in an innovative and practical way; by actually allowing you, the listener, to sit in on a series of live business mentoring sessions between Nick and his clients.
This week you’ll hear Nick talk to entrepreneur and speaker, Sherry Thacker, a health practitioner who has helped thousands of people to achieve their health goals through her innovative program of exercise, diet and support. Listen as Nick and Sherry talk through her journey so far, her aims for the business going forward, and the ways in which she can generate leads and move to the next level.
It’s an insightful conversation that will provide practical guidance to anyone in the same stage of their business today.
- Women are often far too busy taking care of everyone else to take care of themselves properly. This can lead to guilt, which can be hard to overcome. Sherry’s program includes ways to escape this feeling, while boosting confidence and physical wellbeing.
- Sherry’s business model is based around pillars of health, and provides online coaching, exercise sessions, counselling and guidance to those with a membership. Her focus now is on finding leads; approximately eight new signups per day.
- The price point has been crucial to the success of both the business and the results attained by clients. The more that people invest, the more that they want to succeed.
- It’s about less is more. It’s about focus. Sometimes it’s not that people are not doing the right things in their business, it’s that they’re trying to do too much.
- Start with a vision, then be clear on what you can achieve in the next twelve months. Break these goals down into achievable sections, each with ninety-day periods. Each section needs a strategy, but it’s important not to have too many strategies at once, or this can lead to overwhelm.
- By providing a clear pathway through your services for clients, you can utilise the fan base to generate more leads. It’s all about the sequencing of how you introduce clients; it’s about providing that clear pathway through, and establishing your personal brand.
- It’s very important that people get to know you as the face the business. It’s also important to do your research and to tailor your mission statement and personal brand to the things that people want to hear about and experience.
- Your personal brand should be centred around the things you stand for. This will then allow you have multiple businesses that fit under the values and beliefs that you stand for. Nick uses Richard Branson as an example.
‘Your health is non-negotiable’
‘Your body is a machine that works for you. It’s been there every single day of your life’
‘A healthy mind exists in a healthy body’
‘Your mission behind this stuff is massive, huge, powerful’
’Strategies are simply choices’
‘What does Sherry Thacker stand for?’
Sherry Thacker – https://www.sherrythacker.com
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds – with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development – showing up and being the best version of myself … every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations – so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms – utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.