In this week’s 15 Minutes To Action, Nick shares the seven things he’s currently implementing in his own businesses, in order to give himself, his employees, his customers and suppliers, the best opportunities for growth and scale once life begins to crank back into action in the coming weeks and months.
- Stopping to think about every decision will give you a greater perspective on outcomes. We need to consider how different the world is going to be, and how each decision will play out in that world.
- Most people have now recognised the importance of having cash in the business. It has now become one of the most important and recognised factors in the failure of businesses.
- There are people out there who have gone through similar economic experiences before. Don’t be afraid to reach out and talk to those who know how to survive.
- It’s time to be brave. Test and trial the solutions, systems and processes that you’ve always wanted. You might find the next great growth accelerator.
- The more you can work on yourself right now, the more you’ll be enhancing what is sure to be a key part of how you lead, show up, and take action in the future.
’Things will slingshot back once people start to feel some confidence again’
’Gratitude is the antidote to fear'
’The worst thing you can do is stay in your own head’
’The quality of life is the quality of how you manage your decisions and emotions'
Scale Up Your Business - https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/scale-up-your-business-podcast/id1453523566
Save your spot on my FREE Business Growth Accelerator training hosted by Rock Thomas here: https://buff.ly/2X9YEGr
Join the free Scale Up Your Business community: https://buff.ly/2JR1cTF
Generate 20 New Leads in 20 Days - download your free 5-step guide to put in place my top-performing customer creation strategies: https://buff.ly/2ZiN26Y
ABOUT THE HOST
My name is Nick Bradley. I’m an entrepreneur, author, speaker and investor.
My background is in growing and scaling VC and Private Equity backed businesses.
Having successfully built, bought and sold a number of companies, and removed myself from day-to-day operations, my focus now is on helping entrepreneurs get to where they want to be, in business and in life. As well as investing in growth businesses and backing turnarounds - with the ultimate aim of creating value from significant capital events.
I’m passionate about personal and professional development - showing up and being the best version of myself ... every day.
My bigger vision is to help bring entrepreneurial skills, experience and mindset to people in developing nations - so they can follow their dreams, live life more on their terms - utilising entrepreneurship as a global force for good.
Nick Bradley’s Facebook Page: https://bit.ly/3f1btLg
Nick’s Bradley’s LinkedIn: https://bit.ly/2xYQbO2
Nick Bradley’s website: https://bit.ly/2zxSPKQ
Scale Up Your Business website: https://bit.ly/35aU6TU